For an annual fee for the benefits detailed below, membership represents value for money in terms of essential resources, an invaluable network and specialised professional development opportunities.
The key on-going benefits of membership include:
The key on-going benefits of your membership include:
- Be more connected through the most trusted network of agricultural professionals.
- Improve your career prospects, credibility & professionalism through ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Improve your business through access to professional business skills workshops & corporate introductions.
- Weekly Alert email - stay informed by receiving weekly member’s only updates & events in agriculture.
- Discounted rates for Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Events - Build your professional development through conferences and workshops in regional and capital city locations and receive discounted registration fees.
- Credibility- Develop your skills base and become recognised through AIA’s rebranded CPAg professional development program. This program provides a benchmark of quality assurance standards and an ongoing professional development component and can be used as a first step on your path to professional accreditation. Click here to view AIA’s policy statements & submissions
- Advocacy - our active Advocacy & Policy Special Interest Group has recently developed AIA policy position statements & submissions to Government inquiries so you can have your say.
- State Divisions – Be connected with your local trusted professional colleagues.
- Receive the Agricultural Science Journal including member’s only access to online back issues.
- Receive a 20% discount on selected CSIRO Online Journal Subscriptions.
- Discounted membership to GAIAC to gain access to a network of international agricultural professionals. For more information see www.gaiac.org.
- Ongoing relationship with our affiliate organisations such as APEN, CCA & Agronomy Australia.
Other activities and opportunities:
- Be eligible to have your say on the future of the AIA and agriculture - on Board, Divisions, Committees, Divisional Engagement meeting and Special Interest Groups to boost your CV & career prospects.
- Code of Ethics - enhance your reputation & credibility through AIA’s Code of Ethics.
- Awards – be eligible to be recognised in your profession or to recognise others.
- National Student Award - recognising and supporting excellence in agricultural undergraduate education.
- Discounts on services such as Hertz car hire & ‘Mapt’. For more information email email@example.com.
Don’t miss out on these upcoming opportunities!
- Discount rates and special provisions for AIA Members at the November 2018 National Conference in Sydney.
- Eligibility for CPAg upon its upcoming release this year and for the Chartered Agricultural Professional (CAP) scheme scheduled for release mid-2018
For further enquiries, please contact the Ag Institute Secretariat:
Ag Institute Australia National Office
PO Box 576, Crows Nest, NSW, 1585
Ph: 02 9431 8657
Fax: 02 9431 8677