Wed 13 Sep 2017 @12:30pm for 1:00pm start, refreshments from 4.30pm
Plant Breeding Institute Field Day 2017 Productivity in a variable environment
When: Wednesday 13 September 12:30pm for 1:00pm start
Where: I.A Watson Grains Research Centre, 12656 Newell Highway Narrabri
RSVP: For catering purposes, please register by Wednesday 6 September
E: email@example.com P: 02 6799 2200
See the latest grain crop research to assist growers and advisors with increasing productivity in our highly variable climate. This year we have planted plots of wheat, chickpeas, faba beans, field peas and Indian mustards. Walk through the plots and discuss with researchers:
• Over 150 specific demonstrations
• Wild and unique crop germplasm
• Novel weed management technology
• Soil carbon research and soil pits
• Emerging crops for the Northwest region
• New grazing and livestock research
• Digital agriculture and drone demonstrations
Personnel from The University of Sydney, Australian Grain Technologies, GRDC, CSIRO, NSW DPI, Dow Seeds, Longreach Plant Breeders and Austgrains will present on the day.
Join us as the afternoon draws to a close for a complimentary barbeque and refreshments from 4:30pm.
Please click here for the flyer.